NEW AND REPLACEMENT PASSPORT REQUIREMENT
- Three (3) applications forms for new and replacement of Malawi passports.Â New and Replacement passport will be valid for 10 years from the date of issue.
- Three (3) passport size colored photographs should be attached to the application forms, for new and replacements of Malawi passports.
- You need to affix your right hand thumbprint on the box located besides the signature box.
- Send $60.00 Money Order or Company Check payable to Malawi Embassy.
- Submit old passport when applying for a new or replacement passport.
- Remove I -94 form from your old passport for your safekeeping.
- Clearly print your name, address, telephone number and email address on the lower left hand side of the application form.
STOLEN OR LOST PASSPORT
- If the passport got stolen/lost, a police report should be submitted together with the replacement application forms. The fee for stolen/lost passport is $70.00 by Money Order or Company Check, payable to Malawi Embassy.
Personal checks are not accepted.