Print this page
Sunday, 14 July 2013 18:57

Temporary Residence Permit

Written by 
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Temporary Residence Permit (TRP):

To obtain a Temporary Residence Permit, an application should be made prior to arrival.


The Controller of Immigration Services

P.O Box 331, Blantyre, Malawi.

Validity: 6 Months
New Application Cost: MK6,000 (which is about US$44)
Renewal Cost: MK6,000 (which is about US$44)
Read 173605 times Last modified on Sunday, 14 July 2013 20:10

Latest from MOFAIC